These are the UFO's I like to finish in 2012.
1. Shakespeare in the Park, top done, just needs quilting and binding.
2. Nosegay, needs borders, quilting and binding.
3. Serenade, might need borders, quilting and binding.
4. Cherie's Stars, cutting is done, lots of stars to make along with quilting, etc.
5. Ode to 30's, decide if it needs borders and then quilt and bind.
6. Hugs and Kisses, quilt and bind.
7. Turkey and Pumpkins, complete prepped applique, quilt and bind.
8. I Believe, finish blocks, quilt and bind.
9. Turkey Tracks, finish stitching applique, decide if one or two quilts and finish.
10. Bachelor Buttons, stitch prepped applique, quilt and bind.
11. BB Civil War, do more blocks, set, quilt and bind.
12. Crown of Thorns, decide if one or two quilts and finish.
Boy does this look like a lot of work, might not have time to work on new things. But somethings won't take too long and some of the blocks will get worked on between projects.
Join Judy Laquidara's Challenge.