Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Purchase

This is my new purchase, can you tell me what model she is???  Thought it was a 66 but the stitch length is not the same as my red eye. 

These are the decals on the bed of the machine, there is some red in there and in the flowers

Faceplate and the tensioner is in a different place from the red eye also.

I'm sorry but I forgot to turn these first and the blog won't let me delete them and get the correct ones.  But you can see the bobbin winder and the stitch length indicator.  There are no numbers by the stitch length screw. 
I want to buy some parts for this machine but until I know what it is I can't get them.  It was electric but I want to convert it to a hand crank.  Thanks for your help!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a model 15-30 I believe with Tiffany decals. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage machines. The decals make this Singer a beauty.

    ReplyDelete