Monday, December 14, 2015

Allietare Quilt Link Up 12/14/15 - all three clues

I do not have a gray stash to really speak of but I do have lots of blues thus the change to blue and to the fact that I didn't not use just one constant.

My blacks are very limited so here is the dark green constant that I am using instead of a gray constant. 

Forgot to include the cream rectangles but those are also cut. 
I am doing 3/4 of the clues as I want a twin sized quilt. 
Check out Bonnie Hunter's blog for more pictures of the clues so far.
 

5 comments:

  1. Isn't the mystery fun? Love seeing it in different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you were doing the mystery quilt. I am not good at following through on this type of mystery quilt. I look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue instead of grey!! www.stitchinggrandma.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete